Skip to main content

[News] Sizzle Season 2024 Inkoming!


The latest Splatoon 3 season is coming soon! 

source: twitter.com/NintendoUK

Nintendo has just uploaded a new video, on YouTube, showcasing what's in store for the latest seasonal update. This season, that starts June 1st, seems to have some awesome looking additions. Of course, there is also the standard stuff they don't really show off in trailers anymore like table turf cards and a new catalogue but those are a given.

Here is what we see from the trailer:

- 1 New Stage (Lemuria Hub)

- 2 New Main Weapons (Wellstring V & Mint Decavitator)

- New Weapon Kits 

- New Gear Pieces 

- New Music (The music we hear in the trailer plus more?)

- Special Big Run (BIG Big Run)

This update seems like the smallest yet but has some cool things in it. The new stage looks pretty good. It has quite a few gimmicks present to make it stand out. The two new weapons are the absolute stand outs for this season though. Both of them seem really awesome. I will definitely be playing with the decavitator on release. Some of the new gear pieces look nice too, I especially like the hood you can see in the image at the top of the page. The new music is always great to have, I am not much of a fan of it, though it could grow on me. Lastly, let's talk about the new event, BIG Big Run. This is interesting, it seems to be a random stage and all three bosses at once, this will make playing it much more chaotic and fun. I do wonder if this means we aren't getting anymore king salmonids now. It kind of seems like a finale Big Run to me. That would be a bit of a shame.

Overall, I am fairly excited about this update. Nintendo will be giving more details on Twitter as the season approaches so make sure to look out for that. You can watch the video yourself to see this stuff in action here.

That's it for this blog, stay connected!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Thoughts] Will Tears of the Kingdom have DLC?

  DLC for Tears of the kingdom could happen but I don't think it's likely Source: Author's edit I want to start off by saying I do not think this game needs DLC at all, though it would be welcome. Breath of the Wild had an expansion pass with 3 waves of content. Looking at the contents of that could give us an idea about what a Tears of the Kingdom expansion pass could look like. The first wave (Expansion pass purchase bonus) was available at the games launch and included the following: - 3 new treasure chests This was a very small wave featuring 3 chests of goodies. The biggest thing from this was a Nintendo Switch shirt link could wear. It was a nice little extra to start the game off with but definitely not the defining content of the pass. Moving on, The second wave (DLC pack 1) offered a lot more in terms of content, with it offering these following things: - Trail of the Sword - Master mode - Heroes path mode.  This wave offered many things to test the players skill...

[Thoughts] The Best Outfits For EVE In Stellar Blade

Stellar blade sure has some stellar outfits! Stellar blade has so much choice for outfits and they are all pretty cool. I constantly found myself changing outfits in Stellar Blade throughout my story playthrough. However, today I want to count down my top 5 outfits in the game. I will not be including the ones released as DLC in this, it's purely what was in the game on day 1. I will be showing both versions of each type as well, and stating which I prefer out the two (If it has two versions). 5. Junk Mechanic/Junk Engineer source: www.youtube.com/@IGN To start with, this is my fifth favourite outfit type for EVE. This is probably the most complex and weird design of the bunch. This spot was very close between this and another but funky design of this one just edged it out. Some of the features I like of this one are the asymmetrical nature and the belt pack. The asymmetrical nature is easily seen all over this outfit type. It makes it quite the eye catcher. The belt pack, for lack...

Fully Charged: Clair Obscur Expedition 33, Super Monkey Ball Banana Rumble, Shantae and the Seven Sirens, Mario Kart World

Start of a new series! Fully Charged is a series in which I go over games I have recently played. Each instalment will release when I have played 2-4 games, updates or demos. With less time for this blog now, I won't be doing many, if any, full reviews. This series will instead cover the games I have played critically, in a mini-review format. Mario Kart World https://store.nintendo.co.uk This is the game everyone has been playing recently if they got a Switch 2. I want to start off by saying I quite like this game, it feels quite different from 8 in a good way. One of the biggest things I like about the games feel, is the control. Vehicles in this game do not feel as stiff. How could I not mention the wall driving and rail grinding too, those add a lot more depth to tracks and are very fun to do. The new knockout tour is a great addition to the series, I find myself playing these just as much as grand prix's. Free roam is quite fun, there are some cool challenges to do within ...