Skip to main content

[Thoughts] Other Zelda LEGO Sets I Would Like To See


There are some locations I would love to see in LEGO form from Zelda

With the recent announcement of the first-ever official Zelda LEGO set, I want to discuss what other sets I want to see. For this, I will state my top 5 most wanted sets. It was hard to nail it down to 5 sets, but I was able to do so. Of course, there are still many more sets I would like to see, these are just my most wanted. Since the Great Deku Tree has a variation you can build, I will also suggest one for each of my picks, if I can at least. Please note that there is also no particular order to this.

5. Lon Lon Ranch 

source: zelda.fandom.com

Lon Lon Ranch from Ocarina of Time is a location I definitely want to see in LEGO form, though it's probably not very likely. This set would most likely come with the fencing, horses, a small track around the fencing, and one or two buildings. The mini figures would probably be Malon and child/adult Link. This set could be a two-in-one with the Breath of The Wild ruined version as its layout is somewhat similar. This would swap the buildings for ruined buildings and such. A Breath of The Wild Link figure would also be included.

4. Hyrule Castle 

source: www.youtube.com/@Feist42

Hyrule Castle is a set I outright expect to happen, it's THE most iconic location in Zelda after all. I chose Twilight Princess's version as I feel it's probably the easiest to translate to LEGO. This set would come with the castle (obviously) and some of the enemies that reside there. The mini figures would be Twilight Princess Link and possibly Midna/Zelda. This set could be a two-in-one with Breath Of The Wild's Hyrule Castle. This would alter the look of the castle a bit and there could be an additional decayed guardian to build. A Breath of The Wild Link figure would also be included.

3. Temple of Time

source: zontonto.tinosmarble.com

The Temple of Time would be a cool choice and I do think it has a good chance of being made into a set. I chose Ocarina of Time's version as it is the most well-known and important version. This set would include the temple itself with a removable top so you can see inside, as well as some decorations for outside the temple such as flowers. The mini-figures for this set could be Adult Link and Zelda. This set could be a two-in-one with Twilight Princess's version or even Breath of The Wild's version, though I feel Twilight Princess's version would work better. The Twilight Princess version would include its unique statues and its architecture would be more mossy on the outside. A Twilight Princess Link figure would also be included.

2. Stable

source: www.thegamer.com

The stables from Breath of The Wild and Tears of The Kingdom would be nice to see in LEGO form. I think this has a high chance actually. This set would include the stable as well as a bunch of extras like buckets, a cooking pot, etc. The mini figures would be the stable owner, Link and possibly Beedle since he likes to show up there. While you may think what could this set be a two-in-one with, well, this set actually could easily be a two-in-one set with Tears of The Kingdom's Lucky Clover gazette, including all the differences between them. This could include another Link figure but in his Tears of The Kingdom outfit.

1. Clock Tower 

source: www.supersmashbrosfanon.fandom.com

The Clock Tower from Majoras Mask would be awesome to see. I don't think this one has a high chance of happening though. This set would include the Clock Tower of course but could also include a few stalls and the post box. I also like the idea of them including the moon on a tall stand, though I don't think we would get all of that together in one set, but who knows. The mini figures would be Link, the Happy Mask Salesman and the Skull Kid. This set couldn't be a two-in-one with anything else though due to it being a completely unique location with nothing similar in the series.

Those are my picks for some LEGO Zelda sets I would like to see. If I had to choose my most wanted it would of course be Hyrule Castle, though this is the most guaranteed set in the whole list. We'll have to wait and see what Nintendo does next with this collab, I look forward to seeing what's next for sure.

That's it for this blog, stay connected!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Review] Odin Sphere Leifthrasir

  A game with an interesting narrative, that is held back by some poor design choices source:  personacentral.com Odin Sphere Leifthrasir is a 2D action RPG game set in a fantasy world. It came out in 2016 for the PS3, PS4 and PSvita. This game is a remake, the original game, simply titled, Odin Sphere was a PS2 game that came out in 2008. I had this game on my backlog for a long time. I have finally got around to playing it and I have many thoughts about it. I have finished all stories including getting both the good and bad endings so my opinion is solidified.  Let's start off with the positives. Odin Sphere has a great overall narrative which is deep and thought invoking. I was very invested in the story wanting to find out what was going to happen next. The way the story is told is that, each character you play as continuously adds to the overarching narrative. This lets you slowly piece things together and see things from other peoples perspectives, which makes it easier to di

[News] Sonic Superstars opening animation uploaded!

The official Sonic YouTube channel has just uploaded the intro animation for the game source:  www.youtube.com/@SonictheHedgehog Sonic Superstars is the next game in the Sonic series. The game is scheduled to release soon (autumn 2023), though we still don't know the exact date yet. Sadly, there is no update on that front but we have been treated to the intro animation for the game.  This animation looks as good as the other sonic animations we have gotten in recent times. All the playable characters are featured in this one as well as one of Sonic's new abilities, being the one were he makes a bunch of clones. The villains can all be seen together near the end too.  Something quite interesting in this animation is that, there is a moment where it's a panned out shot of the islands and you can see certain locations. These appear to be some of the levels. The bottom two levels we have seen in previews, but the carnival, chemical plant type level, the sandy level and the temp

[News] Januarys Special Splatfest Now On! (Frosty Fest)

Pick your team and splat it out! Source: twitter.com/NintendoEurope Another Splatfest is upon us. This Special Holiday Splatfest, about how you spend the holidays, was first announced on November 29th on Twitter. The choices for this Splatfest are, with friends, with family and solo. As usual, this event runs for two full days (January 13th @ 00:00 - January 15th 0:00), with the tri colour battles starting on the second day. Many cool additions and changes just like the Halloween Splatfest have been made to many parts of the games visuals and audio. From the idols wearing outfits to additional Holiday themed music it really is a festive fest. The tri-colour stage this time is Crableg Capital. This is one of the new stages which many people including myself like a lot. I am sure it will be a great tri colour map. I am unsure of the actual layout though as it wasn't datamined at the time of writing this. I do wonder when or if they will ever do a special Splatfest stage like the tri